Strategic Facilitation and Advisory Services - Local Government Experts
Providing strategic consulting and facilitation services to public sector clients, specialising in local government. We deliver critical analysis, tackle tricky issues and facilitate challenging conversations.
We are experts in:
- Strategic workshops, including ILM facilitation
- Business cases, investment proposals, feasibility studies
- Corporate planning frameworks (such as performance management, project prioritisation, risk management, business continuity, benefits management)
- Strategy development
- Policy review, development and assurance
- Service delivery and management systems review, including s17A.
If you need to write a business case, run an ILM workshop or plan for future investment, you are in the right place. We apply planning and investment management frameworks like Better Business Cases (BBC), Investment Logic Mapping (ILM) and Managing Benefits. The result? Fun, productive workshops, first-rate analysis and quality strategic advice.
Clients choose us, because of our reputation for awesome facilitated workshops, robust business cases and strategic recommendations that are bang-on. We’re not afraid to challenge assumptions, test the status quo or ask stupid questions. Our team are known for enthusiasm, depth of experience and an excellent sense of humour - we ‘get it’ quickly, and can help you to untangle complex issues and develop a targeted, focused way forward.
Structured Conversations has been appointed to the All of Government consultancy panel for Business Change and Policy, Research & Development. Officially accepting AOG contracts from 4 December.