Expert Business Case Consultants
Even Better Business Cases
Ever tried to read a business case, got three pages in and fallen asleep? Us too. Here at Structured Conversations, we specialise in even better business cases (EBBC). What's the difference? As well as being robust, accurate and grounded in expert analysis, our business cases are written in Plain English, structured concisely and presented beautifully.
Why does this matter? Because an EBBC will:
- Hold your reader (/funder!)'s interest for longer
- Increase your chance of stakeholder buy-in and funding approval
- Slot straight into Council or Cabinet agendas without an explanatory report
- Make your work day 200% less boring.
To learn more about the EBBC difference, contact us to discuss your business case project today.
How does the (E)BBC process work?
- Workshops - We facilitate fun (seriously!) and engaging stakeholder workshops to define the issues, look at potential options and analyse risks and benefits (ILM is a great tool here).
- Interviews - We pick the brains of subject matter experts to get the technical detail we need for commercial, financial and management arrangements.
- Business Case - We write a compelling, plain-English business case that captures the brilliant thinking from workshops and interviews, applies rigorous analysis and incorporates input from other experts and professional services as appropriate.