Alicia McKay has earned a reputation for facilitating highly effective strategic workshops. Whether you need to hash out a tricky problem, understand a potential investment or build stakeholder consensus, Alicia has an approach to suit. With an enthusiastic, down-to-earth manner, sharp insight and direct approach, Alicia quickly strikes to the core of an issue, helping you to work toward a solution.
Investment Logic Mapping (ILM)
What is Investment Logic Mapping?
ILM workshops are concerned with the "think phase" of a possible investment, policy or initiative, testing our knowledge of a problem and drilling into the real drivers and effects. Putting "we need a new..." at the door, your ILM facilitator asks tricky questions and helps everyone to truly get their head around a problem.
How does it work?
- Key decision-makers come together for a two-hour facilitated discussion
- The 'investment story' is mapped out on a single page, using Plain English language and concepts
- The story develops through each workshop, giving a clear line of sight across each stage.
Alicia McKay is one of a handful of DTF-accredited ILM facilitators in New Zealand - check out the DTF website for more information.
Alicia has recently facilitated workshops for:
- Ten year (LTP) strategic project prioritisation
- Organisation-wide benefits mapping
- Business case development
- Procurement and contract modelling
- Performance management frameworks
- Urban centre redevelopment
- Community services and facilities business planning
- CO review
- A full range of Council services including 3 waters, investment property, social housing and regulatory services.